cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Parametrize Odesolve and define constants by least sqeare

amusiienko
6-Contributor

Parametrize Odesolve and define constants by least sqeare

Hello everyone, I am going to parametrize solving block (odesolve func) and then define corresponding coefficients by least square.  But unfortunately, I meet problem after parametrization of the solve block. Could someone help me with this? Thank you in advance. You can find example of the program attached

33 REPLIES 33
amusiienko
6-Contributor
(To:Werner_E)

Thank you for your time and your response. You are amazing, You helped me with all my troubles. I have tried to write T1(I) but there was an error that Mathcad does not understand syntax(Can not understand syntax) I suppose that n and p must be a function of I and Pt must be a function only of parameters Nt,sighe..... But simple change of n to - n(I) and p to p (I) do not work.

Untitled.png

But nevertheless, thank you so mush for your help.

With best regards,

Artem.

The problem is that we cannot (or not as we would like to do) create a vector of functions.

As you don't use T2, you should do it the way I had shown in my previous post. T1(I) <-- Pt(I,...)[0

Note the vector index 0 at the end

amusiienko
6-Contributor
(To:Werner_E)

WOW thank you, you did it again. Everything works now.

amusiienko
6-Contributor
(To:amusiienko)

Hello everyone,

Can I use the following (see attached) consistent Equality conditions constructions to fin 2 data sets Con1(I1) and R1(I1) by the same parameters.

I am solve set of equations and get n(I1) and p(I1) , so then I compare p(I1)*e*60=Con1(I1) and (p(I1)*60^2-n(I1)*925^2)/e*(p(I1)*60+n(I1)*925)^2 = R1.

I found out that if I delete the firstEquality condition fit does not change. So this can mean that I use wrong Mathcad syntax. Unfortunately, I did not find some similar programs.

Can someone experienceexampl.png with this?

Top Tags