cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Passing a for loop variable

JasonC
1-Newbie

Passing a for loop variable

Pls. see attached file. On the last page is my question which is regarding passing a range variable defined by a for loop, into a previously defined function. I get an error message.

TIA,

Jason

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Werner_E
24-Ruby V
(To:JasonC)

See attached. Basically the error is thrown because you attempted to create a range 0,0..0 which is not allowed. Mathcad insists that the second value (the one after the comma) is greater than the first.

It can easily be fixed because the range in your routine I90 can be written simpler. See attached.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Werner_E
24-Ruby V

See attached. Basically the error is thrown because you attempted to create a range 0,0..0 which is not allowed. Mathcad insists that the second value (the one after the comma) is greater than the first.

It can easily be fixed because the range in your routine I90 can be written simpler. See attached.

Thanks. The error message was a bit cryptic.

Werner_E
24-Ruby V

Jason Cuadra wrote:

Thanks. The error message was a bit cryptic.

Agreed, especially as it is not traceable up to the point where the real error "happens".

Top Tags