cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Periodic waveform from a given function

sgarg
1-Newbie

Periodic waveform from a given function

Hello Everyone

I have been through many post but i am not able to plot the attached expression. Can you please tell where i am doing mistake?I am expecting a periodic square waveform toggling between +/-24V with on and off  period 5us.

Here I used Ton,Toff as a cons; x as a variable and Vlp(x) as a function

Conditional+function.png

dsafsd.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StuartBruff
23-Emerald II
(To:sgarg)

SAMEER GARG wrote:

Hello Everyone

I have been through many post but i am not able to plot the attached expression. Can you please tell where i am doing mistake?I am expecting a periodic square waveform toggling between +/-24V with on and off  period 5us.

Please don't post the same request multiple times.  It makes it confusing for responders to keep track of which thread they are replying to.  It also means that people can waste time and effort replying to a question that has already been answered in one of the "other" threads.   If you're not getting a reply, then try "bumping" the single thread, but please realize that this is a User forum and answers will depend upon what else people are doing - you may not get an immediate response.

Thank you,

Stuart

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
StuartBruff
23-Emerald II
(To:sgarg)

SAMEER GARG wrote:

Hello Everyone

Please don't post the same request multiple times.  It makes it confusing for responders to keep track of which thread they are replying to.  It also means that people can waste time and effort replying to a question that has already been answered in one of the "other" threads.   If you're not getting a reply, then try "bumping" the single thread, but please realize that this is a User forum and answers will depend upon what else people are doing - you may not get an immediate response.

Thank you,

Stuart

Top Tags