cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Personal Use Version Tutorial problems

ptc-1970093
1-Newbie

Personal Use Version Tutorial problems

PTC just went through a marketing campaign to sell personal use versions of Pro/E to owners of MathCad. I bought one, and would like to work through the included tutorials. However, the part files required for the tutorials will not load as they were not created with the educational version. Surely PTC must have the means of easily and quickly converting these files to the educational version and providing them as a download. Otherwise, what is the point of having the tutorials? Are they not supposed to be educational? PTC - please do something about this - I have seen other posts on the same issue over the years, and it is time you did something about it.
1 REPLY 1

I'm having the same issue sir. I think their thinking behind it may have been that you create those files yourself maybe and store them in your directory. However, why would the tutorial booklet say that you need to copy the files from elsewhere (wherever they may be, it's still a god damned mystery to me) and paste them in your current working directory. It's kind of confusing.

Top Tags