cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Phase error

ptc-4346041
1-Newbie

Phase error

Hello everyone,

I don't understand this error : this function is undefined at one or more of the specified points.

Can you to help me, please.

Thank you very much

Olivier

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I don't have time right now to look at.
But if you only want to calculate for f=50hx, you do not need to create another vector, Mathcad will not try to iterate, it will treat that as a constant.

g(f,vx,vy,vz) := vectorized( h(f,vx.vy.vz) ) then f=50 and g(f,vx,vy,vz)= is OK

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

L'error is at the end of file : PhaseofH68

Your function is looking for values. I just randomly selected values for your (3) variables (attached).

I hope this helps.

Norm

You sill have several range variables that should be converted to vectors, I make an attempt in the attached.
Later in the file, you use the vectorize function with vectors as the arguments, which are not the same size (f is less than tm and tpas2. When you make these corrections, things all calculate (don't know if correctly though)

Hello Wayne,

thank you for the correction,

I still have an error on the vector of f, I want it to 50MHz, should I create another vector of 50 values ​​of 50MHz ? thank you

moduleofTT(10, tm) don't work, he don't plotto display.

Please,

Help me for the number of row.

Thank you very much everything

I don't have time right now to look at.
But if you only want to calculate for f=50hx, you do not need to create another vector, Mathcad will not try to iterate, it will treat that as a constant.

g(f,vx,vy,vz) := vectorized( h(f,vx.vy.vz) ) then f=50 and g(f,vx,vy,vz)= is OK

Top Tags