cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Post Formatting

MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member

Post Formatting

Does anyone know if the default font and settings can be changed?

Also, is there a way to set a signature up?

Mike

6 REPLIES 6

Mike Armstrong wrote:

Does anyone know if the default font and settings can be changed?

Also, is there a way to set a signature up?

Mike

Have you investigated template files? Insert and change what you want, then "save as" a template (.mct) file.

MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member
(To:f.kohlhepp)

Have you investigated template files? Insert and change what you want, then "save as" a template (.mct) file.

I'm talking about the forum posts, not Mathcad worksheets.

Mike

Mike,

Did you want a font outside of the 15 or so that's provided from the font drop-down?

-Dan

MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member
(To:DanMarotta)

Mike,

Did you want a font outside of the 15 or so that's provided from the font drop-down?

-Dan

Dan,

I wanted to change the font of my posts and add a signature.

Mike

Within the Text Editor, choose a different font from the drop-down menu. If the 15 choices isn't to your liking, you can use HTML tags to define the font you want.

No automatic way to post and attach a signature. You'll have to copy and paste text from a handy text file saved to your desktop or create an image of your signature and insert it as a picture.

-Dan

MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member
(To:DanMarotta)

Within the Text Editor, choose a different font from the drop-down menu. If the 15 choices isn't to your liking, you can use HTML tags to define the font you want.

But each time I post I have to manually change the font. Is there no way to change the setting permanently

No automatic way to post and attach a signature. You'll have to copy and paste text from a handy text file saved to your desktop or create an image of your signature and insert it as a picture.

Shame, but not that much hassle

Mike

Top Tags