cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Preliminary Feedback about Mathcad Prime 2.0

AnnaGiangregori
6-Contributor

Preliminary Feedback about Mathcad Prime 2.0

In today's Mathcad blog post, "Preliminary Feedback about Mathcad Prime 2.0", I interview 5 experienced Mathcad users about their views of the new Mathcad version, Mathcad Prime 2.0. Here is an excerpt of the review:

"Some of the features the users were most excited to share about Mathcad Prime 2.0, that they couldn’t do before, were “three-dimensional (surface) graphing ability of data and the matrix representation of the data tables. Also… the additional methods for solving differential equations.” Another said, “Utilizing hidden areas and using various graphs and images from other documents without the risk of corrupting the Mathcad file.”

Still another user stated, “I would consider mixed unit arrays the most improved feature. I have been limited over the years when dealing with large amounts of data due to the exclusion of MDA’s after Mathcad 11. I have also found the new Excel component is a massive improvement on previous versions.” With this variety in favorites, it is clear Mathcad Prime 2.0 has a lot to offer the user."

Read the full article on the Mathcad blog and Download a 30-day free trial of Mathcad Prime 2.0 to see what all the buzz is about. Remember to voice your own opinions, start your own discussions, and hear what other Mathcad users have to say about Mathcad Prime 2.0 on PlanetPTC Community.

Enjoy!

0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags