cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Prime 2.0 Headers and Worksheet Settings

tjohnson-2
1-Newbie

Prime 2.0 Headers and Worksheet Settings

How do I increase the area of the header to accomodate more text, images, etc? Mine is so small you can't see the company logo very well.

How do I frame the Header and Body/Page of the worksheet like I am able to in MatchCAD 15 under View>Header and Footer...>Frame> Page,Header,Footer.

How do I customize my units. I know how to change to USCS, but I want to customize my units per worksheet to inches and gallons, for example, and not feet and ft^3.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Tim,

Mathcad Prime 2.0 has 3 default sizes of margins. You can choose a wide margin, which expands the space for headers. Go to Document tab > Page group > Margins.

Mathcad Prime 2.0 does not have a frame option for headers or regions. We'll add region borders in a future release.

You can always change the units of results to be in gallons or inches, but Mathcad Prime 2.0 does not have the ability to change the default units to inches. This is a feature for a future release as well.

Mona

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Tim,

Mathcad Prime 2.0 has 3 default sizes of margins. You can choose a wide margin, which expands the space for headers. Go to Document tab > Page group > Margins.

Mathcad Prime 2.0 does not have a frame option for headers or regions. We'll add region borders in a future release.

You can always change the units of results to be in gallons or inches, but Mathcad Prime 2.0 does not have the ability to change the default units to inches. This is a feature for a future release as well.

Mona

This answers my question, so I marked it as correct. It will be nice, of course, when all the new upgrades keep coming.

MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member
(To:mzeftel)

Is the page frame under consideration for future releases?

Mike

Mike,

It's on the list. Other users have requested page frames.

Regards,

Mona

MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member
(To:mzeftel)

Superb, cheers Mona.

Mike

So is there currently no way to change the margin size? I a testing my v15 documents in prime 2.0 and they spill beyond the page width. Some of them are matrices with expressions in them so that just the expression is wider than the current page width with 'narrow' margins.

MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member
(To:ptc-4454463)

Unfortunately not. The only way is to break the expression both into sub-variables. We are hoping that equation breaks are to be added in the next version.

Mike

Top Tags