cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Prime 3.0 Triad Support

ptc-3148569
1-Newbie

Prime 3.0 Triad Support

I've just moved our MATHCAD licensing to a Triad model as i'm decomissioning our old license server. But when I configure Prime to look at a license server it only appears to support one server.

I may be missing something obvious here, but does Prime not support Triad licensing? Despite you guys offering this?

Cheers,

Rich

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Try the following:

Pic_1.png

Pic_2.png

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Have you checked the following options when you reconfigure the license?

Pic_1.png

Yes - I have the triad and and running succesfully.

But i'm having problems getting Prime to actually recognise it's getting its license from a Triad - it will only let me define 1 server! When I put three servers in like so; @GBVUAP67;@GBVUAP68;@GBVUAP69 the software crashes.

tselvan
4-Participant
(To:ptc-3148569)

I think, it should be 7788@server1;7788@server2;7788@server3

You should enter it in the source list text box on Mathcad options window. See installation guide...

-

Selvan

I couldnt actually find an install guide on the website for 3.0 - can you point me in the right direction please?

Not sure if its on the website - I guess it could be found somewhere in the document section on the support pages, but the site is not easy to navigate. The docs are copied in the ...\Mathcad Prime 3.0\Doc\en-US\ directory when you install Prime. Find attached the relevant Installation Guide - look around page 31ff.

tselvan
4-Participant
(To:ptc-3148569)

I guess it should be under reference documents. As you have Prime installed already, you can access it with-in application itself under Getting Started tab > References

Try the following:

Pic_1.png

Pic_2.png

Worked perfectly, thanks!

Top Tags