cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Printing Bug with Plots - Prime 4.0

ptc-4932387
4-Participant

Printing Bug with Plots - Prime 4.0

Ever since our upgrade to 4.0 we are noticing that the Y-Axis of the plots are getting replaced with the X-Axis numbers whenever we print.  It does not matter if we print to a printer or to a PDF file.  The MathCAD file is fine on the screen but all plots have the X-Axis data on both axes and the corresponding plotted data reacts to this and changes position on the graphs.  Our support contract recently expired and PTC does not seem interested in hearing about product bugs unless your uspport contract is up to date.  Below the PDF file in on the left and the MathCAD window is on the right...PrimeBugs.PNG

7 REPLIES 7

What happens if you delete the last "Temp" on the X axis?

PrimeBugs2.PNG

LucMeekes
23-Emerald III
(To:ptc-4932387)

Can you (are you allowed to...) post the worksheet? {You may have to zip it first, there  is (also...) a serious bug in this forum that mostly prevents attaching mathcad worksheet files.}

Does it also happen on a simple example, like:

LM_20171107_PrimePlots.png

Luc

ptc-4932387
4-Participant
(To:LucMeekes)

Unfortunately I am not allowed to share this model.  This is a Monte Carlo analysis and it generates a lot of points.  We also have the same problem showing up in a test results data reduction model.  Both of them have a lot of data.  

I was able to download and test the simple model provided and it works just fine.  The issue seems to be related to plots with a lot of data.

PrimeBugs3.PNG

What PDF printer do you use? Try "CutePDF Writer": http://www.cutepdf.com

ptc-4932387
4-Participant
(To:VladimirN)

I have just tried CutePDFWriter and it did the exact same result.

Please report your issue for a PTC's tech support by using "Mathcad Support Center": https://support.ptc.com/support/mathcad_supportCenterOpt.htm

Top Tags