cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem defining new variables in Mathcad 15

SOLVED

Re: Problem defining new variables in Mathcad 15

‌Thanks Richard,

I don't think it is Mathcad either. I wonder if it is related to my video driver.  It is the NVIDIA GeForce GT 635.  When I try to update it with Windows 7-64 update it always fails and the NVIDIA site does not show an update.  I will keep searching. 

Thanks again to everyone.  This site is one of the best.

Reg

Reg

I have the same issue.  I just updated from m020 to m045 to see if that corrected the issue.  It did not.

A work around for me is to use the calculator or the greek toolbars rather than the keyboard to get the math region started.  I have not given up.  I am looking into several changes that were made to my system such as new graphics card, multiple 4k monitors , windows custom font size, etc.

Highlighted

Capture.JPG

This was the issue with me.  I have 4k monitors and so months ago I had bumped up the font size to CUSTOM DPI 170%

When I switched to 150% thankfully the problem was solved.   I should have looked into it months ago, but I just used Prime 4 express instead.  Good day for me.

I know it's been a long time; however, your suggested fix did the trick for me also.  I did a custom font size to 120% and that worked because the built-in 125% still had the problem for me.

Thanks much.

Reg Curry

Reg