cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Problem in solving a Biarc Interpolation Algorithm

ptc-6081990
1-Newbie

Problem in solving a Biarc Interpolation Algorithm

Hello All,

I am facing an issue in solving the Biarc Interpolation Algorithm in mathcad. Please find the attached mathcad sheet and help me solving the issue. I am not able to figure out that why it is not giving the expected result.

Thanks a lot in advance.

4 REPLIES 4

You will have to explain why you think your sheet fails and what result you expected.

Your routine at least gives a result (assignments followed by inline evaluation sometimes fails in MC):

23.05.png

Hello Werner,

Yes, the answer given by you is the answer which I am expecting but in my Mathcad it is not evaluating the answer and all the code is in color red. It is also giving error as "mpl_exception".

Can you please tell how did you get the answer?

Many thanks for the help.

Well, the current MC15 does not throw that error but it simply is showing nothing after the evaluation equal sign.

The mpl_exception was quite common when doing calculations with matrices if you combined assignment and inline evalution.

The solution is simple: delete the equal sign after the routine which calculates your matrices and do the evaluation afterwards.

I guesss (and hope) that the attached file wil work for your version, too.

Thanks very much, it works very well now.

Top Tags