cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Problem of solving linear equation in mathcad prime

AngericoEric
4-Participant

Problem of solving linear equation in mathcad prime

Hello everybody. I have a problem for solving this equation in the first image using Math cad prime's solve block and the find function I have instead solutions this question mark. The 2nd image shows the solution of this exercise in Math cad 15; I am stuck trying to find the same solution as image 2 in Math cad prime.
Thank you for your answers

  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

The images are impossible to read.

Can you upload the Prime file?

Cheers

Terry

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

Hi,

The images are impossible to read.

Can you upload the Prime file?

Cheers

Terry

I uploaded the image.

Hello everybody. I have a problem for solving this equation in the first image using Math cad prime's solve block and the find function I have instead solutions this question mark. The 2nd image shows the solution of this exercise in Math cad 15; I am stuck trying to find the same solution as image 2 in Math cad prime.
Thank you for your answers

Ok Terry i've just uploaded the image.

Hi,

We have a misunderstanding.

Below the text box used for posting is an area where you can browse and upload files.  It is marked by a green cloud icon with an up arrow.  This gives you an opportunity to browse for your actual Prime file to attach to the post.  Having your Prime file helps in answering your question.

Cheers

Terry

Capture.JPG

Ok OK thank you Terry sorry i'm Noobie to  the forum

Hi,

Please attach the Prime file with the "mcdx" file extension not just the image files with the "png" extension so we can help.

Cheers

Terry

Ok

Hi,

Thanks for attaching the Prime file.

I know how to solve the problem.

It is night here so I must go to sleep.

Will answer tomorrow with solution

Cheers

Terry

Hi,

Have solved the stiffness equation Ue=(Re^-1)*F two ways to determine the deflections and the reactions on the structure.  This way you do not need the solve block.

Enclosed is file.

Thank you very much Terry you save my life. I wish the best for you

Top Tags