cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Problem with a fuction

osotelo
1-Newbie

Problem with a fuction

in this program for the temperature, i have the error "this value must a vector", Please help me

6 REPLIES 6

In my opinion your program is far too large and clutterd and should be split into parts.

The error is thrown at this line

because A is not a vector but a 3 x 3 matrix (and would require tw indices zo access elements).

The argument vector A is overwritten by your program here

and is a 3 x 3 matrix because you made the variable a a 3 x 3 matrix here:

Regards Werner

-MFra-
21-Topaz II
(To:osotelo)

There are many products poorly written. That is, to make the product, you have not used the product operator. The program is full of such errors.

The dot corresponding to the product is sometimes seen and sometimes not. It seems to me a mistake.

Bye

zbs:

Werner_E
24-Ruby V
(To:-MFra-)

F.M. wrote:

There are many products poorly written. That is, to make the product, you have not used the product operator.

Implicit vs explicit multipication should not do any harm at all. Its sure not responsible for the error message reported.

WE

-MFra-
21-Topaz II
(To:Werner_E)

thank you!

-MFra-
21-Topaz II
(To:Werner_E)

By changing the Matrix a to a vector, the program runs until the while loop. However the exponential, in the first for loop  of the while loop, overflows

The Value A must be a vector, but in the program A is calculated from matrix a.

Top Tags