cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Program continue after returning a string

JohnRudnicki
14-Alexandrite

Program continue after returning a string

Is there a way to have a program return a message but then continue executing? For example, in the attached program I want it to print the message "The ball does not reach the basket" but continuing executing rather than stopping, as happens with "return".

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

John Rudnicki wrote:

Is there a way to have a program return a message but then continue executing? For example, in the attached program I want it to print the message "The ball does not reach the basket" but continuing executing rather than stopping, as happens with "return".

Use the 'on error' programming construct. See help or attached (Mathcad 11 .mcd worksheet)

Stuart

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

John Rudnicki wrote:

Use the 'on error' programming construct. See help or attached (Mathcad 11 .mcd worksheet)

Stuart

Thanks. jwr

Top Tags