cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Programming

Lindy1Mike
3-Visitor

Programming

Hi

I am new at Prime 5.0 and I wrote a program and for the life of me can not figure out why I cant solve the moment in the spread sheet I created. Can anyone explain what I am doing wrong?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Why using error trace.

Apart from the symbolic solve (where yo have the info about the result being too large to display) you have six positions with an error and every single one of them says "Variable not defined" if you click on them.

So its a good idea to look at the first one, which is the definition of D.5 with the undefined P.p

The next one is the definition of Arm.5, where you again use an undefined variable (D.e).

The next three errors are follow ups, resulting from the fact that Arm.5 and D.5 are not defined.

The last one  (Embedment.fs) again uses the undefined D.e.

EDIT: Found another one. In the definition of Embedment.check you use the undefined variable M.Dr

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
LucMeekes
23-Emerald III
(To:Lindy1Mike)

Your D5 definition uses a variable named Pp which is undefined, as indicated by the error message from Prime...

Success!
Luc

How did you find the error I tried using trace error but I cant seem to get it to work

Why using error trace.

Apart from the symbolic solve (where yo have the info about the result being too large to display) you have six positions with an error and every single one of them says "Variable not defined" if you click on them.

So its a good idea to look at the first one, which is the definition of D.5 with the undefined P.p

The next one is the definition of Arm.5, where you again use an undefined variable (D.e).

The next three errors are follow ups, resulting from the fact that Arm.5 and D.5 are not defined.

The last one  (Embedment.fs) again uses the undefined D.e.

EDIT: Found another one. In the definition of Embedment.check you use the undefined variable M.Dr

Top Tags