cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Questions about Excel table length, page number, and height of header

whung
1-Newbie

Questions about Excel table length, page number, and height of header

Hello guys, I have a few question about general functions of MathCAD:

1. I found that when using Excel Component, the whole length of Excel table has a specific upper-bound (about 1.5 times of an A4 page). If I extend the length size over this limit, the words in the cells will be deformed and the displaying rows may not increase. This issue makes me unable to show a length Excel table in once, I have to separate the table to multiple Excel components.

2. How can I access the page number and chapter title to automatically generate a table content like in MS Word?

3. The height of Header and Footer are fixed, I can't add more tables/pictures/words under the default height.

Are there any solution about these issues?

Thanks!!

4 REPLIES 4
LucMeekes
23-Emerald III
(To:whung)

Are you using Mathcad (15 or below) or Prime (1, 2, 3, 3.1 or 4) ?

I am using MathCAD Prime 4, thanks for reminding!

LucMeekes
23-Emerald III

Mathcad Prime 4 comes with a free Mathcad 15, which is still much more capable in many respects.

If you need more features with regards to headers and footers and graphing, use Mathcad 15.

If you need to show Excel tables in full length, use Excel.

If you need word processing and documentation features, use MsWord.

Success!
Luc

whung
1-Newbie

Prime 2.0 Headers and Worksheet Settings

About the question 3, according to above discussion, I could only change the margin width between 3 default size.

That is the closest answer I found so far.

Top Tags