cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

RE: Attachments

gbradley
1-Newbie

RE: Attachments

Am I missing something here, I lot of the disucssions people have said 'file attached' but I can't see anything. is this something I'm completly missing?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Gareth Bradley wrote:

Am I missing something here, I lot of the disucssions people have said 'file attached' but I can't see anything. is this something I'm completly missing?

You are probably referring to older threads.

We used to have another forum and some years ago PTC merged the postings from there into this "community". This was done very sloppiliy and they did a really bad job and so many threads are missing their attachments, links are broken and the order of the postings sometimes is wrong. This makes lartge parts of the valuable old forum articles rather useless.

There is nothing you can do against that but to ask if someone had saved a copy of an attachment locally and is willing to repost it.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member
(To:gbradley)

You have to click the 'Use advanced editor' link at the top right of this response box and then you will have the option to attached files.

Gareth Bradley wrote:

You are probably referring to older threads.

We used to have another forum and some years ago PTC merged the postings from there into this "community". This was done very sloppiliy and they did a really bad job and so many threads are missing their attachments, links are broken and the order of the postings sometimes is wrong. This makes lartge parts of the valuable old forum articles rather useless.

There is nothing you can do against that but to ask if someone had saved a copy of an attachment locally and is willing to repost it.

Top Tags