cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Radio Button appearance

Raiko
16-Pearl

Radio Button appearance

Hi everybody,

is there a way via scripting or the properties dialogue to switch the bitmap of a radio button depending on an input variable?
What I'd like to see is a method that, depending on a previous choice, some radio buttons disappear or appear. This might be handled by choosing different pics for the button, but I'd prefer a complete disappearance of the button.

Thanks in advance

Raiko
3 REPLIES 3

Bitmap and icon are properties of a button and can be set programatically in the script. You may need the usebitmap or useicon properties in conjunction with those.

The normal visible property (for windows) is not available, but you can set the enabled property. Setting enabled to false will grey out the button and prevent its selection.

Hello Tom,

thank you for your response. That's exactly what I was looking for

Raiko

can anyone expand on this?

I have the radio button setup currently to display a bitmap (throught Mathsoft Button Control Object --> Properties), I would like to edit the script so that based on an input variable it will switch the bitmap... something like:

If Inputs(0).Value=0 Then

*bitmap1.bmp*

Else

*bitmap2.bmp*

EndIf

Top Tags