cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Range of answers from multiple equations

ptc-4156096
1-Newbie

Range of answers from multiple equations

I'm new to Mathcad / Mathcad Prime so please excuse this if this is a very easy solution.

I'm attempting to work a physics problem which has a range of answers based of a range of values for VsubF. When I work th solution for a single value I get the answers I expect. However when I work the range function my Delta equation (marked with stars on file attached) only gives me a single value instead of a range as expected.

Is there a better way to work this so I get a range of values for my Delta equation and then also my Av equation? I attemped steppiing VsubF using 20,30,...200, but running into some issues there as well.

Thanks for any assistance.

Tyler

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

It will be good to use the vectorizition operator in all user's operators - see the picture and the attach:

Pr5.png

See too http://communities.ptc.com/docs/DOC-2352

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

It will be good to use the vectorizition operator in all user's operators - see the picture and the attach:

Pr5.png

See too http://communities.ptc.com/docs/DOC-2352

MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member
(To:ValeryOchkov)

It will be good to use the vectorizition operator in all user's operators - see the picture and the attach

I fully agree Valery. The only issue I have with using the vectorize function is for ascetic reasons. It does tend to make the calculation complex.

Mike

MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member
(To:ValeryOchkov)

Valery,

I think you have made a typo on the definition of R. See attached.

Also, we don't have to vectorize everything in the calculation.

Mike

Mike Armstrong wrote:

...Also, we don't have to vectorize everything in the calculation.

Mike

I agree.

Mike, you attach a file for Prime 2.0 version .

MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member
(To:VladimirN)

Oops, I'm having a few issues with Mathcad Prime 1.0 license.

Mike

Thanks Valery and Mike, I have lots to learn. Thanks for sending me along the right path.

Top Tags