cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Re: Can you even get a liscence for MathCAD 15 ? PTC is like a maze.....I need help

DicksonMarsh
1-Newbie

Re: Can you even get a liscence for MathCAD 15 ? PTC is like a maze.....I need help

I was running MathCAD 14 on my computer for years. Unfortunately some of the ploting DLL files i think have gotten corrupted and I started getting more and more errors with matrix handling as well.

Well....bottom line.....I went to ebay and bought a copy of MathCAD 15. Good price or so I thought.

I had heard that Mcad15 is 3 versions behind and I thought that is why the price was so good.

In any event.....I saw the price for Prime 3.0 and wow (1500+$).

Now I'm willing to make a deal with PTC.....but I can't afford 1500 and I want MCAD 15 which is still close to MCAD 14 which is no longer supported.

How do I contact PTC and find out what to do ? I've worked with MathCAD since version MCAD 3 on a macintosh.

Help. I loaded MCAD 15 and it overwrote MCAD 14............Now I can't do any work. Who can I call.

Will I end up with a $500 bill.......or a 1500$ bill ???????

1 REPLY 1

Top Tags