cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Read "Spread the Love with Mathcad Prime 2.0"

AnnaGiangregori
6-Contributor

Read "Spread the Love with Mathcad Prime 2.0"

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!

Today's Mathcad blog is on the topic of love... and math! Read today's post now to see how I connected Mathcad Prime 2.0, love, and the evergrowing population of the world by calculating the odds of finding your "soul mate" this year, and up until 2050. And, more importantly, see how I used Mathcad Prime 2.0's Collapsible Areas feature, and plots. Here's an excerpt:

"...what are the actual odds of finding your soul mate based on the ever-growing world population? I found an online, world population clock that allowed me to enter specific dates. To begin, I wanted to calculate the odds of meeting your soul mate on Valentine’s Day of this year. I chose the time 7 pm because I figured in the United States, most people would be out of work by then, and maybe even having romantic Valentine’s Day dates. The calculator showed me that at that exact moment in time, there would be an estimated human population of 6,944,498,697."

Read the full blog post here.

Enjoy!

1 REPLY 1

Nice!

Heart_2D.jpg

Top Tags