cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Reg: match cad inetegration with Pro/E Wildfire 3

suganthan.mech
1-Newbie

Reg: match cad inetegration with Pro/E Wildfire 3

Hello Thompson

Good Day!!

I have found your forum thread in PTCUSER regarding integration match cad---> Pro/E wildfire3. Kindly note that I need to know the proper routine to create a tag for a mathCAD variable so that it can be linked to Pro-E. Do you have Tutorial materials for that or you got any reply from PTCUSERS for your thread. Kindly forward to me.

[cid:image001.jpg@01CAB490.179017D0]

Thanks Much

Suganthan Rajamanickam
Pro-e System Analyst
Ingersoll rand

NOTICE: The contents of this e-mail and any attachments to it contain confidential and/or legally privileged information which is only for the use of the intended recipient. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail immediately. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on the comments or the contained information included herein or attached hereto is strictly prohibited and that the documents should be returned to the sender immediately.

0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags