Did you mean: 

Repeating data plot

SOLVED
Highlighted
Level 8

Repeating data plot

how to plot repeated value ?

Eg:

for example i want to plot sin wave, i have values for 0-90 degree and i want to plot for 90-180 degree by reversing same data and so on till 360 degree or (0 to 2pi).

In the 1st graph, AA=[0,0.99,0.98,0.97,...1],size of AA is 20and i'm just repeating by modifying same data "AA" 

math2.pngmath.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Repeating data plot

Hi,

I think? the function you are looking for is "stack".  Doing this you loose the four colours.

I have generated AA from Sin as I am not retying your AA by hand.

Cheers

Terry

13 REPLIES

Like this:

LM_20180420_Plot.png

Success!
Luc

No, i don't want to use sin function ("sin") without using "sin" but using set of values like "AA" only,

Note: only values of "AA" and i want to do all the operations on programming it self not on graph,

Ex:

math4.png math3.png

Hi,

Like this then?

Cheers

Terry

math4.pngThanks for reply please look my modified reply above ! i need like that

Don't be silly.

I just used the sin function to generate the array AA. How you get to any AA is up to you.

I showed you how to plot the data using the inverse and reverse once the AA data is known.

Success!
Luc

Hi,

I think? the function you are looking for is "stack".  Doing this you loose the four colours.

I have generated AA from Sin as I am not retying your AA by hand.

Cheers

Terry

i have uploaded mathcad file and please check ! i explained my prob. clearly !   

terryhendicott- Thanks a lot but how to get continuous waves, i want to repeat that same wave for my entire "t"   please look once my mathcad file 

Continuing on my first answer: change the plot parameters like this:

LM_20180420_Plot1.png

Success!
Luc