cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Result in procent

bbomst�rk
1-Newbie

Result in procent

How do you get a result in procent and with %?

Screen Shot 2016-03-03 at 19.59.46.png

As you can see non of these efforts works...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

In Prime, you select math format tab and format the result as percent.  (The % sign is no longer a unit.)

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

In Prime, you select math format tab and format the result as percent.  (The % sign is no longer a unit.)

Thank you very much!

But dummy on the Prime Plot

The % sign is no longer a unit.

Why not?

To format a number as a percentage in 15, you type the percent sign (%) at the units place holder

Try that in Prime, and you get:

Again, as in another Mathcad Prime posting of mine today, I've begun giving Prime another chance (with v6), and run across this additional less efficient way to work with this tool. We're already at the keyboard typing the relation, why can't we simply type the percentage key and have it respond with proper, familiar behavior? 

PTC - can you please invest proper, solid effort into cleaning-up this tool using input from the user base? It's long overdue.

PTC - can you please invest proper, solid effort into cleaning-up this tool using input from the user base? It's long overdue.

I fear that PTC has demonstrated their intent with Mathcad; it's an add-on for their modeling software.  Those of us for whom it was a stand-alone, useful tool will have to soldier on with what they provide.

Top Tags