cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Retrieving values from Matrix to function in Solve Block?

ML_9447606
6-Contributor

Retrieving values from Matrix to function in Solve Block?

I'm fairly new to mathcad and I am hoping this is a simple answer. Is it possible to use values from a matrix to use in a function inside a solve block? I attached the file. Sorry for the mess, just wanting to practice and learn. I'm trying to call the values for Ta in the matrix to the function.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

The first step is to turn the vector T.a into a continuos function. I used simple linear interpolation and called the function Ta.

This function is now used in the solve block and thats it. I just changed the resolution of the range variable "time" which you used for plotting and changed the sacling of the plot to be able to show the values of T.a as well.

Werner_E_0-1601028204467.png

P6 sheet attached

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

The first step is to turn the vector T.a into a continuos function. I used simple linear interpolation and called the function Ta.

This function is now used in the solve block and thats it. I just changed the resolution of the range variable "time" which you used for plotting and changed the sacling of the plot to be able to show the values of T.a as well.

Werner_E_0-1601028204467.png

P6 sheet attached

ML_9447606
6-Contributor
(To:Werner_E)

Thank you Werner_E! Now I can work the actual equations and see if I can get both temps to graph from the solve block. Tremendous help!

Top Tags