Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Self contained 'pop-up' messages

ptc-1295782

I use Mathcad extensively for Physics Lab reports. These files are used by 500+ students in the two semester calculus based sequence. It is necessary to provide many hints and guides to the students as they prepare their first report. Not only do they need guidance with regard to the content and form of a report, but they need help in inserting more entries in a column of data (type ",").

I currently have numerous text boxes floating around in the template which are printed in red and boxed with the highlight and border options.

I could use an index of the popups and quicksheets included with Mathcad. Then I could link to the help files already provided rather than have to worry about accessibility to network files.

How do I find these helpful Mathcad files?
---------------------
Physics: Common Sense made Obscure by Mathematics
1 REPLY 1

Don,

Are you looking for a list of popups included with Mathcad? You could check the HBK file for a list of files (but popup files aren't included), use the Search index, or check the popup folder within the qsheet folder. More of the help popups are included with StudyWorks. They are all in popups folders in StudyWorks.

You could also look up in Help and copy pieces of Help into your own files.

If you have Mathcad Academic, the Problem Solving Tutorial has many helpful popups.

Mona
Announcements