cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Setting "Show Column Labels" as default?

ptc-4310378
1-Newbie

Setting "Show Column Labels" as default?

How to set the display default for arrays to "Show Column Labels"?

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member
(To:ptc-4310378)

I have just checked and mine is set to display by default.

Trying modifying the option in the template which opens when Mathcad is launched.

Mike

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member

Could you please elaborate?

Mike

When displaying a long array in table form, Mathcad shows a slider on the side of the table. A right click to Properties brings the option to display rows and columns labels for the Array/Table.

My 2001 is set for the labels to show by default. With 15, the current default is no label, and I would like to change it to label.

I looked up and down menus, help file and manual and couldn't find any ref on that.

After a bit of experimenting. it looks like Mathcad may have something like an ini file that may capture some of these settings. After right clicking the arrays to show labels in 15, I closed Mathcad and restarted it, and it looks like the labels are now showing up as default on new arrays. Hoping it stays this way.....

Thank you.

MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member

I have just checked and mine is set to display by default.

Trying modifying the option in the template which opens when Mathcad is launched.

Mike

Label default is sticking on a new file, so it looks like the opening and closing of Mathcad made it stick.

Thanks.

MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member

No problem at all.

Mike

Top Tags