cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

Shows variable is undefined

fahmed-2
12-Amethyst

Shows variable is undefined

Hello,

I am trying to work with my final solution but Mathcad is saying the variable is undefined even though it's being defined earlier. I have attached the file. Any help will be really appreciated.

Thank you,

Faisal

37 REPLIES 37
fahmed-2
12-Amethyst
(To:fahmed-2)

I am trying to make a new approach to my work. The problem is one of the parameters has to change after the first calculation step. I tried to make one but it is not working. Please help me through it

fahmed-2
12-Amethyst

I am trying to make a new approach to my work. The problem is one of the parameters has to change after the first calculation step. I tried to make one but it is not working. Please help me through it

ttokoro
20-Turquoise

12circles.png

fahmed-2
12-Amethyst
(To:ttokoro)

I am unable to understand your solution. Can you please explain. My version is 4.0

I think tkoro's post was entered here by mistake.  It does not apply.

ttokoro
20-Turquoise

The problem is one of the parameters has to change after the first calculation step.

I usually set the parameters and then calculate or programing something. Thereafter, I make a graph to show the result. After the making of graph, I sometimes check the effect of parameters because to check my calculation is right or wrong. In that case global = is useful to check the effect of parameters at the same bottom position of Mathcad sheet.

Capture.PNG

Thank you very much  FredKohlhepp

Top Tags