Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SmartSketch Variables Table Font

Highlighted

Does anyone know how to alter the font used in the SmartSketch/Tools/Variables table? My copy arrived using Wingdings3, which makes using the table a challenge.
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

I got the same problem - tried support in sweden , at mathsoft and at intergraph without success
Highlighted

Hi,

only a guess: do you by chance have an (older) version of Microsoft Encarta installed on that PC??

It seems, that this program does add some fonts with rather special coded characters in their filename, the first part looking like standard-font-names. Names, that now could confuse other applications (so they suddenly got the *wrong*, MS-Encarta-related font).

Got similar problem reported by another user.

Hubert
Highlighted

Hello again,

all kidding aside: that strange effect suddenly happens on my Win95-machine, too! Suddenly, SmartSketch3.0 displays the variables-table-fonts in bold, using Wingdings(!)-font and after I removed that in the Win95-Control-Panel, now with Win-Symbol-font (i.e. greek characters). And I didn�t change much before (esp. concerning printer- or graphics-drivers). Got that problem, since I suffered from some more Win95-crashes (but not in SmartSketch!). Beats me!

Removing the according Registry-keys for "Intergraph" and installing SmSk3 again didn�t help so far! Somewhere, there must exist a corrupted registry-key for font-adressing/ substitution, which I don�t know.
Did also check my WIN.INI and SYSTEM.INI, but couldn�t notice any additional font-substitution-entries, that didn�t exist before, when all worked fine.

Whenever I will find out about the possible cause, then I will post it asap.

Hubert
Announcements