cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Solving for distributed velocity based on system of equations

AhmadJami
1-Newbie

Solving for distributed velocity based on system of equations

I have been searching so much for a simple formula to find the distributed velocity along a blade of helicopter but it seems that there are no other ways but to solve these equations which are all somehow related to each other.

Unfortunately I have never used MathCAD to calculate these kinda task and I don't even know if it can do it . Can someone please check the attached file and write me a way to calculate these complex equations and find the distribution of velocity ?

Thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thank you Valery Ochkov to taking your time and trying to help (Спасибо огромное) 😉

I already found the soultion for it

I just misunderstood the problem's initial conditions

There is only 1 unknown which is "fi" that can be solved based on system of equations and with a simple root command at the end ...

The solution is attached to this comment.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Ahmad,

You have 6 equations with 6 unknowns?

We can solve this systen by the Solve block help of Mathcad Prime.

Can you write this system not of functions but of equations.

Some help for you (in Russian):

http://twt.mpei.ac.ru/ochkov/Mathcad-15/SystemEquations.pdf

http://twt.mpei.ac.ru/ochkov/T-2012/chain.html

I apology for not completing the MathCAD worksheet

the 4th equation equals to zero ( k*T(x,beta)-M*9.81 = 0 ) where M = 12000

and yes there are 1 variable (fi) and 5 unknowns functions (alpha , v , Cy , Cya , T )

yet it can't solve them , can you please check the attachement ? (rewrote in MathCAD 14)

for Cya - function

Cya - Constant.

Message was edited by: Ahmad Jamialahmadi

Thank you Valery Ochkov to taking your time and trying to help (Спасибо огромное) 😉

I already found the soultion for it

I just misunderstood the problem's initial conditions

There is only 1 unknown which is "fi" that can be solved based on system of equations and with a simple root command at the end ...

The solution is attached to this comment.

Top Tags