cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Sometimes when I evaluate a derivative symbolically in mathcad of a certain function, it gives me 0 when its not.... Also, when I try to extract real and imaginary parts of a complex function array, if I extract element by element, it gives me a number, b

prajendran
11-Garnet

Sometimes when I evaluate a derivative symbolically in mathcad of a certain function, it gives me 0 when its not.... Also, when I try to extract real and imaginary parts of a complex function array, if I extract element by element, it gives me a number, b

Sometimes when I evaluate a derivative symbolically in mathcad of a certain function, it gives me 0 when its not.... Also, when I try to extract real and imaginary parts of a complex function array, if I extract element by element, it gives me a number, but if i extract all at once, it just gives me [1x1], its a problem because I cannot graph the function. Also, assign the SIZE of a different matrix onto another variable?

5 REPLIES 5
RichardJ
19-Tanzanite
(To:prajendran)

Do you have Mathcad Prime Express, or the full version?

I have a trial version which is the full version basically......

RichardJ
19-Tanzanite
(To:prajendran)

I don't see either problem in the Mathcad file. There are a couple of errors in the xps document (the first of which is probably an undefined variable), but it's hard to debug an xps document. Could you post the worksheet. Please point out exactly where in the worksheet(s) you are seeing these problems.

StuartBruff
23-Emerald II
(To:RichardJ)

Richard Jackson wrote:

I don't see either problem in the Mathcad file. There are a couple of errors in the xps document (the first of which is probably an undefined variable), but it's hard to debug an xps document. Could you post the worksheet. Please point out exactly where in the worksheet(s) you are seeing these problems.

I couldn't see any blatant errors in the worksheet either.

Stuart

The contents of Mathcad Prime worksheet is different from XPS file you have attached to the beginning of the topic..

Top Tags