cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Symbolic substitution

rdliquid
9-Granite

Symbolic substitution

Hi

Simple helps on symbolic substitutions. How do you substitute so the final answer is the same as the 2nd Z(s)?symbolic_subs.PNG

Thanks for all the helps

Rdliquid

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Labels for posts are rather useless and I don't think that there are many people who care about.

But as far as I am aware "Knowledge Base" is not a label category. Thanks to my Adblocker I don't see those labels or announcements, search area, kudos, etc. When I open the site from my bookmark, I just want to see the threads without any need for scrolling down 😉
Despite any label all threads are collected in the very same space/forum. I guess that you could filter for those labels if for some reason you are interested in not seeing all threads.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hi

Sorry yes exactly the same. I selected Knowledge Based and I though it did not go anywhere so I generated another one which I labeled as Electrical Engineering. 

Thanks

Rdliquid

Labels for posts are rather useless and I don't think that there are many people who care about.

But as far as I am aware "Knowledge Base" is not a label category. Thanks to my Adblocker I don't see those labels or announcements, search area, kudos, etc. When I open the site from my bookmark, I just want to see the threads without any need for scrolling down 😉
Despite any label all threads are collected in the very same space/forum. I guess that you could filter for those labels if for some reason you are interested in not seeing all threads.

Top Tags