cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Taking a Deep Dive into the World of Engineering Calculations

AnnaGiangregori
6-Contributor

Taking a Deep Dive into the World of Engineering Calculations

Hi everyone,

I wanted to call your attention to the exciting news that the Mathcad blog has a new platform! It is now even easier to navigate and read, and easier for you to search for your topics of interest! All links are the same and you can still register for getting news by email. On our new platform you will find all of your old favorite blog posts along with new and exciting material to get you thinking and learning about Mathcad in different ways. During this transition, we would love to hear about what you think of the new site and encourage you to share with us the topics you would like to see covered more often on the blog.

We invite you to check out our latest blog post titled “Taking a Deep Dive into the World of Engineering Calculations,” which explains the purpose and reasoning behind our Mathcad blog and how you can become involved. Here is an excerpt of the story-

When you read this, you have found your way to our Mathcad blog here – Welcome. Or you may already be familiar with it and be a loyal reader – which, obviously, I would love you to be… On this blog, we are trying to share as much valuable information as we can and address the different needs of our users and future users. Some of you may be looking for product tips & tricks, others may want to learn about product news, while others may be interested specifically in case studies. You may also be a student and like to learn from the seasoned users or read the articles with an academic focus…

You can read the full story here

Enjoy!

Anna Giangregorio

P.S. If you’re a fan of the Mathcad blog and want to show your support, you may want to download one of these badges and display them in your email footers, websites, or your own blog. Learn more and find the HTML code to download in today’s featured blog post.

6686_mc_badge_180x1502.gif

2 REPLIES 2

Good post, just added the blog to my facebook like list.

Mike

Hi Mike,

I'm glad you liked the post and are such an active reader! Let us know if we can try to cover a particular topic you may be interested in.

Cheers,

Anna

Top Tags