cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Teaching and Learning Corner: Using Include Worksheets

AnnaGiangregori
6-Contributor

Teaching and Learning Corner: Using Include Worksheets

Hello Everyone,

Today we have a new Mathcad blog post titled, "Teaching and Learning Corner: Using Include Worksheets" written by Chris Hartmann, PTC's Senior Academic Program Manager. In this post, Chris tells you all about the Include Worksheet functionality in Mathcad Prime 2.0 and about how you can create Toolkits and Toolboxes within Mathcad for creating formulas, etc. and reusing them in different worksheets. Chris provides a nice example using Kinetic Energy and Work. Here is an excerpt of the blog post:

"Recently I met with some colleagues in PTC’s marketing department to introduce them to Mathcad Prime 2.0. One of my colleagues, Megan, had never seen Mathcad before. About halfway through my presentation, she asked, “Can you create formulas and such and reuse them in different worksheets? That would have been really helpful to me when I was in high school.”

Of course, with Mathcad’s Include Worksheet functionality, this is easy to do. Spurred on by the depth of genuine sentiment that Megan conveyed in her comment, I have spent a couple of hours putting together Function Tool Kits that can be reused in multiple Mathcad Prime worksheets. As I created the Tool Kits, I began to realize how much this approach might have benefitted me as well."

Read the full blog post here and enjoy!

Anna

1 REPLY 1

Great!

Wonderful idea!

Now, how do we incorporaate the old Handbooks?

Top Tags