cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Text size...for tolerance texts

mbalasubramaniy
1-Newbie

Text size...for tolerance texts

can any one tell me how can i change the text size of the tolerance inserted for a dimension?? inserted the tolerance as superscript one....

3 REPLIES 3

Mathcad (and I am assuming you are talking about that program) provides no facilty for adding tolerances.

So I don't know what you are talking about.

Maybe posting a Mathcad sheet to show what you are searching for can help.

Furthermore it would make sense if you state which version of the program you are using. There are big differences between the classic Mathcad 15 (and below) and the new monstrosity Prime. Also when it comes to formatting math regions there is a difference between Prime2 and Prime3.

I am using creo parametric 2.0 and thr query is about drawing....thanks for your reply...i had found the solution in the drawing properties settings.....

manoj kumar balasubramaniyan wrote:

I am using creo parametric 2.0 and thr query is about drawing....thanks for your reply...i had found the solution in the drawing properties settings.....

So next time please post in the Creo section of this forum and not here in the Mathcad subspace.

You benefit, too, as chances for a qualified answer is increased significantly if you place your question at the right subspace.

Top Tags