cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

The interaction factor giving the relationship between the displacement of pile i to a load on pile j

OLUBUKOLAADEBOY
7-Bedrock

The interaction factor giving the relationship between the displacement of pile i to a load on pile j

Good Afternoon MathCAD Community,

I need help in generating an m x n matrix to determine the interaction factor alpha giving the relationship between the displacement of pile i to a load on pile j. An example of a 3 x 3 matrix was generated for a group of 9 piles with constant pile spacing. My goal is to generate an m x n matrix for a pile group of an unequal spacing. This has been a chanlenge for me. Would anybody with programing experience in MathCAD please help me with this problem. I have attached the example of the 3 X 3 pile group, Also I have included in the attached file the problem I'm trying to solve with the pile location coordinate x, y, z, and the plan view of the skid and the pile location. If I can generate the inverse of alpha, then I can solve the problem.

Please community HELP!

Regards,

Boyer

0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags