cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Translation from Fortran into MathCAD

OLUBUKOLAADEBOY
7-Bedrock

Translation from Fortran into MathCAD

Good afternoon everyone,

Would anyone be kind, to help me with the attached worksheet, my goal is to translate the fortran program into MathCAD work sheet. On the left handside of the worksheet is my translation as far as I can go. I have problem with translating some old Fortran statement in RED into MathCAD. See if anyone can help.

Regards,

Boyer

2 REPLIES 2

This is a "Chat document" sub group of Planet PTC. It did go nowhere for myself and other collabs. It might be better to plug your stuff in one of the "Mathcad conference " as listed at the left of the main navigation page.

jmG 

Hi Boyer,

Remember me?..  we spoke before about your pile problems. What sort of civil engineering item is this that needs shear and rotational intertia effects taken into account when computing the frequencies? Not another pile, is it?

You are having trouble with the conditional statements, I had the same trouble when translating BASIC programs; it is better to ignore the old coding, just use it to understand the problem then write it fresh in Mathcad.

Bill Wadsworth

Top Tags