cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Trying to insert radio button

jtoledo-2
1-Newbie

Trying to insert radio button

I have an end user that is trying to insert a radio button. He is using Matcad 15.0.  The user goes through the steps of adding the radio button and nothing happens.  I have looked at the following articles:

Re: Insert > Control in MC15 Not Working

I have tried all the suggestions in the article and still nothing.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Just a few ideas:

1) Have you verified, that "Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable Package SP1 (x86)" is still installed? Guess is has to be that very version!

2) Have you tried to run "mcregister.exe" in the Mathcad15 folder as Administrator?

3) You may also try to run "mcmreg.exe" in the Mathcad folder, point it to the mcm subfolder of the Mathcad installation folder, select all *.mcm files and click open

4) Try using "regsvr32 *.ocx" from within the Mathcad folder

Werner

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
RichardJ
19-Tanzanite
(To:jtoledo-2)

Does a listbox work?

No.  The User tried all the available options and all he gets is a blank screen.

Try Web Radio Button, please.

Does the Mathcad 15 sheet in attach work&

RadioButton.png

What Windows OS are you using on this PC?

Try to repair it Mathcad 15: "Control Panel" --> "Add/Remove" --> right click on Mathcad15 icon and select "Repair".

The OS is Windows 7 Pro 64 Bit.

NET Framework 4.5

qm
6-Contributor
6-Contributor
(To:jtoledo-2)

Radio and Push button are broken for a long time. After insert, they are not displayed.

When right click on the zone where are supposed to be => error: An internal error has occurred.

I also reported this bug several times to PTC and it was confirmed also by a PTC guy which used TeamViewer.

Simply, PTC refuse to fix this.

Just a few ideas:

1) Have you verified, that "Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable Package SP1 (x86)" is still installed? Guess is has to be that very version!

2) Have you tried to run "mcregister.exe" in the Mathcad15 folder as Administrator?

3) You may also try to run "mcmreg.exe" in the Mathcad folder, point it to the mcm subfolder of the Mathcad installation folder, select all *.mcm files and click open

4) Try using "regsvr32 *.ocx" from within the Mathcad folder

Werner

Werner,

Option 4) Try using "regsvr32 *.ocx" from within the Mathcad folder

This did the trick!

Thank You

Top Tags