cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Uncovering Mysteries with Mathcad – A Conversation with Ronald Satz, Ph.D.

AnnaGiangregori
6-Contributor

Uncovering Mysteries with Mathcad – A Conversation with Ronald Satz, Ph.D.

Hi Everyone!

I wanted to call your attention to the new Mathcad blog post titled, "Uncovering Mysteries with Mathcad - A Conversation with Ronald Satz, Ph.D." Ronald Satz, Ph.D. is the newest contributor to Engineering Resources, powered by Mathcad- Mathcad's resource center. Read about how Satz has used Mathcad throughout his career and about how he uses it to follow his passion. Here's an excerpt:

"Ronald: Many scientists and engineers are unhappy with the irrationality of much of physical theory. Many doubt the big bang, black holes, the nuclear theory of the atom, neutron stars, dark matter, worm holes, etc. There is a need for a rational alternative, which I think is the Reciprocal System. However, as with any major new theory, the Reciprocal System needs much more work before it will be accepted by mainstream science. So I’m working hard on a database of physical properties, as calculated by equations derived from the principles of the Reciprocal System. Mathcad is key to this development."

Read the full blog post now!

-Anna

0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags