cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Unhandled exception error

coliveros
1-Newbie

Unhandled exception error

Hi,

I'm using a Mathcad Prime 3.1 Express version and when trying to open the program an Error informed of an Unhandled exception error which information was in a hidden folder of the app data.

I attach the files of the error to this post, hoping for someone to know how solve it and willing to help me.

Thank you,

C.O.

7 REPLIES 7
LucMeekes
23-Emerald III
(To:coliveros)

Have a look here: Mathcad Prime 3 doesn't work. Error "An Unhandle exception..." SOLVED

and see if it helps.

Success!
Luc

Thanks for replying,

I deleted a similar named file in the appData folder, but it didn´t work.

The error remains showing up

I also run the Compatibility troubleshooter of Windows (windows 10),

it says the program is incompatible

1. Can you attach your Mathcad Prime worksheet? What contains this file (inserted pictures, Excel tables)?

2. Please submit your request in "Academic Support Request" form: Academic Case Logger

LucMeekes
23-Emerald III
(To:VladimirN)

I interpreted it's not a problem with a specific worksheet, but the application does not start.

Luc

It's exactly as Luc says

C.O

LucMeekes
23-Emerald III
(To:coliveros)

Prime, and especially Prime 3.1 IS compatible with windows 10. The only reason I could imagine windows compatibility checkers says it isn't would be when you would have prime 64 bit installed on a 32 bit windows. I suggest you uninstall prime express completely. Then remove all directories it occupied. Reboot. Then bring .Net up to date, taking care of your windows edition (32 or 64 bits!). Reboot. And finally download prime and install it. When installing check that it installs the right edition  (32 or 64 bits) for your computer.

Top Tags