cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Unit Conversion

BeverlySpauldin
1-Newbie

Unit Conversion

As the topic of unti conversion comes up often, I wanted to share a new dedicated PTC Mathcad page that reviews unit conversion and PTC Mathcad's units management system. There is also a new worksheet:http://www.ptc.com/product/mathcad/unit-conversion

3 REPLIES 3

The link is broken.

You may consider simply attaching your file rather than linking it somewhere.

You sent this as a question but you may also create a document instead - maybe the better approach.

MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member
(To:Werner_E)

Werner Exinger wrote:

The link is broken.

You sent this as a question but you may also create a document instead - maybe the better approach.

Werner the link now seems to work.

Mike Armstrong wrote:

Werner Exinger wrote:

The link is broken.

Werner the link now seems to work.

Yes - obviously the initial posting was made by Berly prior of implementing the webpage. At first I got 404 error, abit later the page was there but most information and the video was missing. Not all seem to be in place but my systen is blocking the Brightcove Video Player used here.

Nevertheless I guess I am not missing something anyway and from what I see and read on that page I get the impression its just spam (or is it scam?)

Beverly's statement "As the topic of unti conversion comes up often,..." sure isn't true and correct either.

EDIT: Just allowd the player to load and that page sure does not cover or answer any question about units and their useage posted in this forum.

I'm not sure why it was posted her anyway.

Top Tags