cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Unlock area in MathCAD

vvijayakumar
1-Newbie

Unlock area in MathCAD

Hi ALL,

i have a mathCAD sheet, in which a area is locked by other user and not visible for edit and review. Kindly help me to unlock the same.

for Excel, VB number of unlock swares are available. is thr any software in same kind to so for MathCAD.??

Thanks,

Vasanth.

5 REPLIES 5

Please explain where the worksheet came from, and why you think you are entitled to the material in the locked area.

tgoldsmith
4-Participant
(To:RichardJ)

I have a similar problem.  I have several old MCD files from which I would like to recover the source code.  I still have (but don't use) a functional Mathcad Prime 2.0 that makes MCDx files. It does not seem to be backward compatible. I am retired and not in a position to take on a pricy upgrade, particularly for this limited purpose.  .  Anyone have any useful suggestions?  If I had pdf files of the programming, that would serve my need.

RichardJ
19-Tanzanite
(To:tgoldsmith)

If I understand correctly, you have a different problem. You have old .mcd files that Mathcad Prime can't read. If you have a license for Mathcad Prime that license will also work for Mathcad 15, which you can download here: Thank You for Your Interest in PTC Mathcad 15 | PTC

Its my client provided one, if you can solve the problem i can share with you!

Its my client provided one

If your client locked the area, surely that's because they don't want you to have access to it. Or am I missing something?

if you can solve the problem

I can unlock the area, but I will not tell you how to do it (and even if I did, it's extremely unlikely you have the tools necessary to do it, or have any way of obtaining them). However, I will not do so unless you can convince me that you are entitled to access the information in the locked area.

i can share with you!

Share what with me? I doubt I have any interest in what's in that locked area.

Top Tags