cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Upgraded from 14 to 15 and having formatting problems

ptc-4873862
1-Newbie

Upgraded from 14 to 15 and having formatting problems

My company upgraded my software from Mathcad 14 to 15 and now all the files that open have text formatting issues. The text blocks are too small and I'm having to manually stretch them so the text blocks aren't stacked on each other. Is there an easy fix to this?

2 REPLIES 2

Heather Tejeda wrote:

My company upgraded my software from Mathcad 14 to 15 and now all the files that open have text formatting issues. The text blocks are too small and I'm having to manually stretch them so the text blocks aren't stacked on each other. Is there an easy fix to this?

I feel sorry for you.
I have long been aware of this problem and, in anticipation of this problem in new versions or Mathcad or at the publication sheets on Mathcad server, I leave a text more space than is necessary:

TextBox.png

Is there an easy fix to this?

Try please work with the html code of sheets.

ELSID
4-Participant
(To:ptc-4873862)

Have IT upgrade to the new M020 (http://communities.ptc.com/message/193194#193194)

Last item in the png is that they fixed the file conversion due to a bug. What version did they install?

Also, this article (http://blogs.ptc.com/2012/12/11/troubleshooting-that-leads-to-less-trouble-ahead/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Mathcad+%28Mathcad%29) speaks of some "hotfixes for Prime.

Anna Giangregorio
If you have a need to improve performance with .Net 4.0 that can affect fonts in PTC Mathcad Prime 2.0, you may want to try to download this hotfix and install it on your computer. If you have a XP or Vista computer and you see corrupted regions within your Mathcad worksheet or have issues with your performance you may want to download this hotfix and install it on your computer.

Top Tags