cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

User Guide and API application examples for the SDK

tlewis3348
4-Participant

User Guide and API application examples for the SDK

I am using Mathcad Prime 6.0 6.0.0.0

I am trying to find the User Guide and API application examples for the SDK that is mentioned here: http://support.ptc.com/help/mathcad/en/index.html#page/PTC_Mathcad_Help%2Fabout_mathcad_and_automation_api.html%23 . Can you tell me where I might be able to find that?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

For sale is Mathcad Prime 3.1 SDK which is a package of documentation and source code examples including source to the Solidworks- Mathcad Prime integration.

The installation itself it is free for PTC customers: Download here

The SDK guide pdf is included there in \doc subfolder.

Notes:

Do not mix SDK up with Mathcad Prime API or Custom functions (For example C:\Program Files\PTC\Mathcad Prime 6.0.0.0\Custom Functions)

The API is part of every Mathcad Prime installation, including Ptc.MathcadPrime.Automation.tlb and Ptc.MathcadPrime.Automation.dll

• Example: Load the TLB into the Object Browser of MS Visual Studio (or Visual Studio Express free) and there are the API's, including methods, properties, enumerations and data types

Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
LucMeekes
23-Emerald III
(To:tlewis3348)

You have to buy it. And it isn't cheap.

See here: https://community.ptc.com/t5/PTC-Mathcad/Mathcad-Prime-SDK-License-Cost/m-p/588220#M184131

Success!

Luc

For sale is Mathcad Prime 3.1 SDK which is a package of documentation and source code examples including source to the Solidworks- Mathcad Prime integration.

The installation itself it is free for PTC customers: Download here

The SDK guide pdf is included there in \doc subfolder.

Notes:

Do not mix SDK up with Mathcad Prime API or Custom functions (For example C:\Program Files\PTC\Mathcad Prime 6.0.0.0\Custom Functions)

The API is part of every Mathcad Prime installation, including Ptc.MathcadPrime.Automation.tlb and Ptc.MathcadPrime.Automation.dll

• Example: Load the TLB into the Object Browser of MS Visual Studio (or Visual Studio Express free) and there are the API's, including methods, properties, enumerations and data types

Hope this helps.

Top Tags