cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Using vectors in the odesolve function

cbentivoglio
6-Contributor

Using vectors in the odesolve function

Hi everyone, I have a problem using the vectors to solve this ODE system in Mathcad Prime 3.1. I know how to do it without the vectors, but it would be great if I could solve the system also using them. Is it possible or do I have to give up?

3 REPLIES 3

Sorry!

Can you send us the ORIGIN description of the problem...

It is very difficult to read your sheet...

Sorry for the incovenience, but I can't find the original source. However the question that I wanted to ask (which was badly written in the original post) is the following: can I solve an ODE system with 7 ODEs (6 of which can be written in a vectorial form and 1 can't)?

I have 6 concentrations (so 6 massive balances) and 1 temperature (1 energy balance). Is it possible to put in a solve block just 2 ODEs like these?

C = [C1 C2 C3 C4 C5 C6]
T = T

I apologise for my writing, I find it hard to express myself in a language that is not my native one. If there is anything you don't understand I will try to explain better or try and do a more simplified program.

Thanks again

I found the original text and added the solution without vectors! Hope that this can help!

Top Tags