cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Want to write MathCAD programm based on Maple 13 Code

wschrabi-disabl
1-Newbie

Want to write MathCAD programm based on Maple 13 Code

Dear friends,

here I have a Maple 13 Code which I would like to transfer it in a MathCAD program. Who can do this for me - I do not know Maple very good.

I would pay a little if there are serious offers.

Thanks

8 REPLIES 8

That's a lot of code to translate! Even if I was as familiar with Maple as I am with Mathcad it would take me many days of solid work to translate and debug 46 pages of code! I think you will find that nobody will do this for free, and paying someone to do it would be expensive.

Thanks, yes is indeed much. But the source is a great non linear optimization, much better than the build in function in Mathcad.

Thanks anyway. Walter

Walter,

Those 40 pages of code, what does it do ?

Any picture/graph of the result ?

It applies to what ?

felxbar.gif

jmG

... an animated gif "animates" while you are composing

the text, but not when viewed back, so here is.

jmG

RichardJ
19-Tanzanite
(To:jeanGiraud)

jean Giraud wrote:

... an animated gif "animates" while you are composing

the text, but not when viewed back

Yes, that is very annoying. If you click on the embedded gif in the post then you will see the animation. The problem is that there is no way to tell it's animated, so nobdy will do that.

Jean, great Felix Cat! Hahahaha.....

Jean, welcome here again, collab is closed.

Well I have attached the describtion from DirectSeach, the 40page Maple 13 code.

MathCad can not solve the SSE of my Groundwater flow. But Direct Search findes a global minimum.

Cheers,

walter

Hi Walter,

Were you able over time to solve this problem with the implementation of this method in Mathcad?

Top Tags