cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

What Is A Combined Cycle Power Plant ? JOBS!

KarlBogha
12-Amethyst

What Is A Combined Cycle Power Plant ? JOBS!

Any Science and Engineering student, and Professional.

Basic efficiency and interconnections of a combined cycle power plant provided in this PDF file.

This field continues to grow.

Job opportunities are many for the graduating engineer and other discipline graduates.

This file may generate your interest, to take up power plant studies be it solar, wind, combined power plant, or other power plants. Much use of software there is to take up calculations in Prime-Mathcad. Including data analysis and interface. A brief introduction to a major German engineering combined cycle power plant project completion in Egypt is provided. 

Any errors and omissions apologies in advance.

Regards,

Karl.

N/A.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
4 REPLIES 4

Valery,

Its been a few years I remember getting a reply from you and had a short correspondence then.

At that time I was not into or involved in these topics you are proficient in.Since then I have gotten to know something about steam power plant analysis and exergy, and some studies in solar (minimal). I looked into your textbook and it is impressive, I have downloaded the paper on 2 integrated solar...... I hope to read this article.

At present I have a few things on my plate. Your paper has the elements for the mix I am looking at.

The textbook is a little expensive! I may get the local engineering school library to get it.

Thanks a million.

Regards,

Karl.

N/A.

Ah ha! So we have a Mathcad Server also running out there on the internet.

I saw the worksheet on the combined power cycle and have it bookmarked.

Active area yet these things to do with thermal engineering.

Looked like electronics was never ending putting thermo subjects to rest, would imagine most textbooks had dust collected on them, not now things are moving here too.

Regards,

Karl.

N/A.

Top Tags