cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

What are the reasons of error "Cannot read outputs from Prime worksheet" while doing Creo-Mathcad integration ?

ppandarkar-2
15-Moonstone

What are the reasons of error "Cannot read outputs from Prime worksheet" while doing Creo-Mathcad integration ?

Hi..

I have created one design in mathcad which having some inputs from creo and one output from mathcad.

So when i am going to do integration some times it gives me the error "Cannot read outputs from Prime worksheet" which i am not able to get the exact reason.

Please can some one help me to understand, so i can take precaution while doing integration.

Thanks,

Prashant Pandarkar

6 REPLIES 6

Hi..

Please can some one help me to resolve this? many times i am getting this error while integrating creo-mathad and unable to take any action.

So please suggest what are the reasons of below error and what corrective action need take.

Capture.JPG

Thanks,

Prashant

Have you assigned your output variables in the Prime worksheet?

Input/Output tab -> Integration -> Assign Output

If this isn't your problem, you might have better luck posting in the Creo forum.  Most of the people here on the Mathcad forum have never used Creo. 

ppandarkar-2
15-Moonstone
(To:MJG)

Yes, and its not every time.

When I open my model and integrate it then it is integrating properly,

but once I open model ,does some changes in creo input parameter and then integrate with mathcad that time it gives me above error.

So I am not able to identify issue.

Thanks,

Prashant

Sounds like your problem is well beyond any of my experience.  Again, I would recommend you post your question on the Creo forum.

ppandarkar-2
15-Moonstone
(To:MJG)

OK. I will post in Creo Forum also.

Why do not you provide Creo and Mathcad files?

Top Tags