cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Why do some things not appear in the "What is Everyone Doing?" list?

StuartBruff
23-Emerald II

Why do some things not appear in the "What is Everyone Doing?" list?

Every now and again, I notice that a discussion (etc) seems to be missing from the "What is Everyone Doing" list; I've even seem examples of the time being "1 month ago" for a new post. As an example, last night I posted a response to a 'reshape' discussion (here http://communities.ptc.com/message/183782#183782 ) but it doesn't appear on the WIED list.

Stuart

4 REPLIES 4
RichardJ
19-Tanzanite
(To:StuartBruff)

We had this problem a long time ago, but they fixed it. Now with the new interface, it's back again!

RichardJ
19-Tanzanite

It's because it's in the "Enhancing Mathcad" group, and the posts in groups do not show up in the "What is Everyone Doing" list.

StuartBruff
23-Emerald II
(To:RichardJ)

Richard Jackson wrote:

It's because it's in the "Enhancing Mathcad" group, and the posts in groups do not show up in the "What is Everyone Doing" list.

Hmm, OK. Of course, that does beg the question of why they don't show up for members of those groups?

Stuart

MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member

Seems to be the same when somebody comments on a blog too. That doesn't seem to update.

Mike

Top Tags